Other discussions

Home Forums Other discussions How to give awareness about solving pan card errors?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Anshula Seth 10 months ago.

• Author
    Anshula Seth
    Participant

I am getting some errors in my pan card details. I need to correct or make changes for my photo. My business is needed to fully focus their works and other activities. So I cannot able to concentrate for checking my pan card details. Just now I have checked. Address, photo is getting wrong. Why my details are getting wrong. And where I can get the correct solutions about that? My friend noted some website for correct the details in online. But some of private websites are not opened.  People are asking pan card related questions as more in complaint boxes.

Some of people are getting pan card with some issues. How to give the awareness about pan card needs to the public? Is any way is available for given that? Tell me your thoughts and feedbacks about my thoughts. I am supplying the answers for the questions while the people submitting in my web pages. I have searching my problem with solution also. But my error cannot be solved. I need the genuine information and notification about pan card related plans are executed. How to get it? If I will use any application for getting the messages? I cannot know about the details.

Please explain me about the process will run for after submitted application. Each and every step are needed for me. What is the good place for correcting my pan card errors? Shall I use duplicate pan card for open or withdraw my money? But I am also getting the original pan card. It is very secured and safe in my locker. Why so many people are not getting any news about pan card uses? I am given some awareness programs for the people in online. So of my friends are helping me for given to the people.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.